Tuesday, February 24, 2009

That's How I Rollyo (Like No One Ever Thought of That Before!)

So here is my little search engine that could! I created this search engine, entitled "Renee's Rollyo I," to search for items on art, culture, critical theory, literature, design and any other artsy topics. I gave my little rollyo a test. I typed in "Lacan." Lacan is a rather obscure and abstruse student of Freud's whom I learned to love in grad school. And lo and behold, look what I found:

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/09/mad_men_writers_bone_up_on_lac.html?imw=Y

I was very pleased!!! You can also use my rollyo to search the web or my blog. Here are some of the web sites in my rollyo:

www.nyt.com
www.bust.com
www.kateharding.net
www.cookmanave.com
www.nymag.com
www.jezebel.com
www.newyorker.com
www.moma.org
www.guggenheim.org
www.bam.org
en.wordpress.com/tag/jacques-derrida


Powered by Rollyo

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like that "little search engine that could"! I also really enjoyed your powerpoint presentation to the class! :-)

    ReplyDelete